HEAD OF PROCUREMENT - multinational construction company
Our client is one of the leading companies in construction industry (infrastructure, real estate and facilities). The company is looking for Procurement Manager to lead the team of purchasing specialists.
Main functions and duties:
• Advise and support the branch management on the administration of procurement and subcontractor matter;
• Assist the branch management in identifying, inspecting and selecting major subcontractors and suppliers;
• Take care of prequalification of suppliers and subcontractors;
• Prepare and maintain of procurement schedule in coordination with the project managers and/or planning managers;
• Assist in creating supplier and subcontractors strategies;
• Propose suppliers and subcontractors for frame contracts;
• Support tender team in preparing tender processes and start tendering phase including tender opening and evaluation of bids;
• Prepare price comparisons;
• Prepare supply contract documents and negotiation with suppliers;
• Prepare subcontractor contract documents and negotiations of subcontractors;
• Check availability of purchase orders;
• Purchase of material and equipment;
• Set up general purchase conditions for Branch Bucharest;
• Create standard procedures and form sheets and implement them;
• Maintain a supplier s database in English language;
• Monthly report about material prices and trends;
• Identify, evaluate and advise the project management on variations and claims arising from subcontractors and material procurement;
1. Experience on a management position is considered a plus
2. Minimum 10 year experience in procurement for constructions field
3. Negotiation, management and leadership skills.
4. Very good communication and analytical skills
5. Fluent English and/or German
6. A previous experience in an international and/or in construction company (subcontracting services), abroad and on sites is very desirable.
Attractive salary package
Working hours Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 18 flexible
In case you are interested please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Only matching profiles will be contacted!